This page has moved to a new address.

Isn't It Just Like Me?

Go Backpack With Jenny: Isn't It Just Like Me?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Isn't It Just Like Me?

Isn't it just like me to start a new blog about backpacking and then leave and take a trip to California for a month?

We just got back to the great, green, Pacific Northwest and guess what? It is cold and raining.

Holy hell! It is June 16th and we have the house heater running.

How am I suppose to get out there and have 'grand adventures' if it is feeling like February in June here?

Anyway.....I am hoping to be out on the trail soon. Please check back. I am sure that I will have some silly little story to share.

In the mean time.

Cheers!
Jenny

2 Comments:

At June 17, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Michael Carpenter said...

It's still April in Idaho, too. My brother complained that he left Las Vegas yesterday and it was 90 and when he landed in Boise 90 minutes later it was 51. Talk about shock to your system. This morning he got in a car and drove to McCall, about 100 miles north of here where the HIGH temp for today will be in the low 50's. Welcome to Idaho. I'm really ready for summer.

 
At June 27, 2010 at 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo! I found the right place to click! And finally I found this is a format with a Post a Comment section!

Okay Idahoans. It is getting miserable and hot here in Utah. We DO not want to hear how it is drizzly and cool McCall. Or for that matter, in the great green Pacific Northwest. Come suffer in Moab if you want to complain.

I'm still figuring stuff out, so I'll sign as thewriterwithin (who shall remain Anonymous). Someday I'll be a "Follower." (Although I'm really more of a "Leader" type.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home